Version 1.7 of the WooCommerce Zapier plugin has just been released.
This release includes the following:
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3 and 3.2 (and backwards compatible with WooCommerce v3.1.x and 3.0.x).
- Send data to Zapier synchronously, instead of relying on WordPress Cron. This should prevent scenarios where data is sent to Zapier multiple times or not at all.
- New: Line Item Unit Price field for orders and subscriptions.
- Fix: Avoid intermittent PHP fatal error that occurred with some variable products.
- “New Order Status Change” trigger: Include previous and new order statuses in the order’s notes.
- “New Subscription Status Change” trigger: Include previous and new subscription statuses in the subscription’s notes.
- Improved logging of Zapier’s response after sending data to Zapier.
- Sending data asynchronously via WordPress cron is now deprecated and will be removed in a future version.
- Change: Minimum required version is now WooCommerce 3.0.0.
See the full changelog for details of the other changes in this release.
The latest plugin version can be downloaded via your WordPress dashboard, or via the WooCommerce.com my account page.