Version 1.7.2 of the WooCommerce Zapier plugin has just been released.
This release includes the following:
- New: Coupons field for Orders, which is a comma-separated list of coupon codes that were used for the order.
- Send unique sample data so the “Pick a Sample to Set Up Your Zap” screen in the Zap editor shows the most recent sample data.
- Send JSON Content-Type header when sending data to Zapier.
- WooCommerce 3.4 compatibility.
- GDPR privacy support (requires WordPress 4.9.6+ and WooCommerce 3.4+).
See the full changelog for details of the other changes in this release.
The latest plugin version can be downloaded via your WordPress dashboard, or via the WooCommerce.com my account page.