Zapier helps you automate your WooCommerce store.
- Save time by integrating your WooCommerce store with services you already use and love, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Zendesk, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor FreshBooks & more!
- Speed up your processes by letting Zapier do the work for you, instantly: instead of making the same changes every time a new order comes in, a new customer makes a purchase or an order’s status changes, set up an automation once and let it run forever.
- Never forget a step: let one event in WooCommerce trigger multiple changes in multiple apps so you don’t miss a thing, ever.
- Take necessary steps at critical moments: reduce shopping cart abandonment by acting quickly on cancelled orders, follow-up with customers right after they purchase and more.
- Efficiently notify the all right members of your team and only the right ones: set up filtering on notifications so only the relevant people are alerted to changes.
This site zeroes in on those services that are likely to be most useful to someone running a WooCommerce store:
Billing & Invoicing
Send new customer information to your accounting system, and convert orders to invoices.
Set up your new customers in your CRM.
Add your new customers to your email lists.
Phone, SMS and Email Notifications
Keep your customers and fulfillment partners up to date with information about new orders and order status changes via SMS, phone or email.
Keep your office spreadsheets and other files up to date with new order information.
Keep your Help Desk system up to date when transactions require support.
If you have created a useful Zap, or learned something useful about integrating WooCommerce with a specific service, let us know!